Thinking of renting your property?
With over 15 years experience in the letting of properties across County Armagh, The Property Spot are the estate agents for you. We offer a comprehensive range of services :
Our Letting and Management Service Includes The Following
• A free valuation of your property where we will advise you on how much rent you could achieve per month and also on any changes you may need to make in order to secure the best possible tenant at the highest price.
• Free advertising of your property online on two websites to include internal and external photographs.
• Conducting viewings in a professional manner by a senior member of staff during normal office hours.
• Screening of all prospective tenants through landlord and work references. We also require copies of their current drivers licenses/passport, utility bill or bank statement as proof of ID.
• Signing of a comprehensive 12 month tenancy agreement.
• Lodgement of the holding deposit with a Government approved deposit protection scheme within 14 days and registration of both landlord and tenant with the scheme.
• Issuing the tenant with the legally required Prescribed information relating to their deposit and the deposit scheme.
• Setting up a standing order for the payment of rent direct to the landlord’s account.
• Completing Certificate of Occupation forms for Housing Benefit tenants.
• Managing the tenancy initially for six months. During this time we will be the main point of contact for any situations that may arise during office opening hours i.e. 9.00 to 5.00 Mon to Fri and in the event of any necessary repairs (approved by you) needing carried out you will be invoiced accordingly. This is useful if you live away from the property or don’t have the time or inclination to deal with plumbers, electricians and other tradespersons.
Full Property Management Service
Our property management service is an all encompassing service that extends from minor repair work all the way through to more major repairs.
We have access to contractors from plumbers, electricians, carpenters to gardeners, roofers and fencers. Whatever the requirement, we are able to provide free no obligation quotes and no work will be undertaken without your say so.
We carry out regular inspections of your property and will report back as per our terms of business.
It is worth noting that even if The Property Spot did not find your tenant, we are able to take over management of a property mid tenancy. We have done so in the past for landlords who have rented privately or through other agents.
Tenant Find Only
We will find a suitable tenant and they will be subject to the same reference and credit checks as above.
Their deposit will be registered via the Letting Protection Service (LPS) .
Once we are Instructed
We will arrange to go out and take details and photographs of the property. Your property will be presented to a wide audience of tenants our own web site www.thepropertyspot.co.uk and the Northern Ireland property portal www.propertypal.co.uk.
A ‘To Let’ board is still a strong advertising tool and we would always advocate having a board.
Once we have found the right tenant for your property, we will ensure that all the necessary checks are carried out, then liaise with you with regard to our recommendation. When all the monies are paid, paperwork is signed and keys are collected, we will provide you with a statement of account.
We have been managing properties for over 15 years and have the knowledge and experience to look after your property as if it was one of our own.
If you are a Landlord and are interested in discussing our services in further detail, then please call our office on 02838 339700.